Do You Have Land Available? We May Have a Solar Solution.
Demand for solar generation is creating a new market for land owners. If you have the land, SunEdison might be interested in evaluating it for solar energy value. Ideal conditions that make your land a good fit for solar include:
- You have a minimum of 40 contiguous acres.
- Your land is relatively flat (less than 6% slope).
- Your land is relatively free from rocky conditions.
- Your land has little to no vegetation on it.
- There are no major natural water features or other large obstructions on your property.
- There is legal site access to your property.
- There are power lines adjacent to or near your property (or, your property is within 1.5 miles of a substation).
As one of the world's largest solar services companies, we have created innovative and effective solar programs for more than 550 organizations, delivering more than 500 megawatts of clean power while employing a wide range of financing and installation options to fit individual customer needs.
If you have available land that might make an ideal location for a solar energy plant, we encourage you to contact us. We will evaluate the land for solar energy potential and nearby demand for solar energy services. If there's a good fit, we'll discuss a structure that makes the most sense, including: a land purchase, long-term lease or sale and partial leaseback.
Any of these arrangements can provide a great solution for monetizing and diversifying use of your land, while also generating new revenue streams and supporting renewable energy. Contact us to learn more.
With SunEdison, you can rest assured that your deployment will meet your needs.